Hi all you bloggers out there!
This is my first web log, or "blog" for short i guess. Basically I've been familiar with the concept of blogging since, well, the golden years of elementary school with Xanga and all that stuff. I never realized that blogging was a serious thing until I saw that commercial for Twix where the guy asks the girl up to his apartment and she says "What kind of girl do you think I am?" and the guy says "I thought you were a believer. Someone who would want to blog and share their beliefs," or something along those lines. After seeing that, my view of the Xangaish style of blogging (and bloggers) was reassured as represented by the naive girl character in the commercial who doesn't realize that the guy just wanted to have sex with her. However, after my friend, Matthew Hong (matthewhong.blogspot.com), told me that he had recently created one, I decided to look into it. Plus, I was bored of apps (which I am trying to procrastinate earlier on hahaha.)
I read the beginning of his post on TOO many college apps. It was interesting. As I continued browsing through his previous entries, I noticed that maybe blogging is more for the blogger than the bloggee, or the one reading the blog.
Well, I'll try posting a few more times if anything interesting comes up and see if blogging is for me.
Maybe, naivity is all in perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
joey, im so excited you started a blog for some reason. now we can be bloggers LOL. love matt
Post a Comment