Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Guilt of Procrastination

I really don't get it. How come I feel so guilty and mad at myself for not doing my apps, yet I just refuse to do them. I mean I want to. I reallllllyyy want to, but I can't bring myself to start. Well I've finished my whole UC app except for the essay which, honestly, is probably all I have going for me (maybe.) I haven't even gotten my letter of recs into my teachers for privates and I don't even know if I've started my Common App yet. I have a Gov test tomorrow and a Physics test the next day so I am busy for a while which does not help with the lazyness factor. hahaha that's probably it. I am soooo lazy. I really don't know what do do except for ramble on in this blog. But wait! If I have the time and energy and "unlazyness" to write this blog, how come I can't do the same thing for my apps (and studying lol.) Well i guess it's sort of a paradox. Or maybe we haven't come to the center of the problem.

In order to work on my applications, WORK is required. i don't think about blogging as work and there really is no pressure to impress others when blogging as is the case with apps. Besides i don't think anyone is gonna read this anyway. So, it's like watching TV instead of doing hw. No pressure, no responsibility, no need to truly use brain power. I don't know. Now i'm confused. No pressure, responsibility, thought? Isn't that the epitome of being lazy? 1 sec. . . I gotta reread what i wrote. . . ok well. I dont know if youuu could make sense of that but i sure couldn't. But while reading, i came up with a solution.

SUCK IT UP AND JUST DO IT!

Alright i'll return to my Gov studying, and to all you procrastinators out there, Nike.

1 comment:

Matthew Hong said...

im reading it joey! btw, NIKE! i love that